Regency Construction builds every Residential and Commercial Project using high
quality materials and professional craftsmen. Our commitment continues after you move in and our Warranty Service Department is trained to respond to your needs in a prompt, professional manner ensuring your satisfaction.
We hope you never need to use your warranty service, but if you do, we promise to address your request in a
timely and professional manner.
How to Make a Request
Requests for warranty service should be submitted (within the 11th month from your closing date) in writing
to our Customer Service Team. Requests may be submitted one of three ways:
- Warranty request by Email to:Regency@regencync.com
- Warranty request by Fax to: 910-826-9022
- Warranty request by Mail. Correspondence should be sent to:
6415 Brookstone Lane, Suite 101,
Fayetteville, N.C. 28314
What To Expect
Once we receive your warranty request. you can expect:
- A meeting will be scheduled with a member of our Professional Construction Staff to review your request.
- Resolution of your request in a professional and timely manner.
All warranty work will be scheduled at a time when you can be available during business hours (Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm).
In Case of an Emergency
If you have an emergency condition with your home that presents an imminent danger of harm to persons or damage to property, you should contact emergency service personnel (e.g. fire department) or the relevant utility provider (e.g., gas company, electric company, etc.), as appropriate. Regency Construction does not provide emergency response services.